I like to surround myself in as much motivation as possible. From audios, to videos, to books, and whatever else – I like to keep a “fence of protection” around me. After all, I’m only human, and I know I am susceptible to negative programming.
I try not to let any nasties even breathe in my direction because I believe that you attract what you focus on. But sometimes it’s difficult. No matter how balanced, vibrant, and secure you are trying to be, there is always something waiting to drain you of your high vibes. But that’s okay because we can high vibe anyway by making a conscious effort to shift our mindsets on a regular basis.
Let’s do that right now. Let us focus on success with these motivational quotes to add some sizzle to your day.
1. “Knowing what must be done does away with fear.” – Rosa Parks
2. “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart
3. “You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” – Warren Buffett
4. “Change is not a threat, it’s an opportunity. Survival is not the goal, transformative success is.” – Seth Godin
5. “The reason I’ve been able to be so financially successful is my focus has never, ever for one minute been money.” —Oprah Winfrey
6. “You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills.” – Jim Rohn
7. “Please think about your legacy, because you’re writing it every day.” – Gary Vaynerchuck
8. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take” – Wayne Gretzky
9. “To succeed… You need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.” – Tony Dorsett
10. “Once you free yourself from the need for perfect acceptance, it’s a lot easier to launch work that matters.” – Seth Godin
11. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
12. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
13. “I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.” – Arianna Huffington
14. “You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute.” – Tina Fey
15. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
16. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
17. “I had to make my own living and my own opportunity. But I made it! Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.” – Madam CJ Walker
18. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
19. “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.” – Madonna
20. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
You May Also Like: Law of Attraction Quotes